Creartathon 22 application is open!
Second edition of the design + interaction + AI hackathon for creators is near (7th to 17th July, 2022)! Application for the Creartathon22 is now open until 1st May 2022.
Who can apply?
- Masters or Ph.D. students in Art, Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Engineering or Machine Learning.
- Students in art or design from : École de Beaux Arts de Paris, ENSCI, Boule et Duperré in Paris or Université Paris-Saclay.
- Students in Computer Science, especially Human-Computer Interaction or Artificial Intelligence from the Université Paris-Saclay.
- Students in Human-Computer Interaction or Artificial Intelligence from the Humane-AI Network.
- Students in the EIT (European Institute of Innovation & Technology) Masters program.
How to apply?
Applicants should connect to the online form: https://sondages.inria.fr/index.php/953742?lang=en The form is open from 2nd March to 1st May 2022. Accepted candidates will be notified by email on the 15th May 2022.
Write a letter of motivation, accompanied by a C.V. (or portfolio for art students). Teams will include students from different disciplines, with at least one each in Art, Design, Human-Computer Interaction, and Machine Learning.
Accepted candidates will be notified by email on the 15th May 2022.
02 March 2022